When to Call
Data that you can't access or understand is worse than useless. It uses up valuable resources for storage and maintenance. Make sure that the data you collect provides you with the important information you need to knowledgeably serve your customers' needs and the needs of your organization.
Call HMK Consulting, Inc. if:
- You are storing valuable data in a spreadsheet or word-processing document and need to be able to manage the data in ways that are more complex than those types of programs allow.
- You have a database that no longer meets your needs.
- You have related data in several different databases and need to consolidate it.
- You have data that you want to display and/or update on the internet or on your company's intranet.
- You have a database project that needs to be done, but your current staff doesn't have the time and/or the expertise to do it.
- You want to start collecting data about your clients and their needs, but don't know where to start.
- You need help cleaning up or validating the integrity of your data.
- You want to make better use of the data that you have.